A 501c3 organization that trains rescued & donated dogs to becomeService Dogs for individuals with seen and unseen challenges
A Service Dog can empower, aid, comfort, and support their owner, significantly improving their quality of life. R.A.P. provides FREE custom trained service dogs for individuals with seen and unseen challenges when funding is available. In addition to sound Advanced Obedience and Socialization training, specialty work or tasks are performed by the service dogs. This training is directly related to the individual’s challenges and needs. If you are person in need of a service dog, don’t hesitate to contact us.
• Ground the handler to current time and place during day dreams or nightmares
• Stress and anger alerting
• Act as a buffer in crowded places
• Wake and encourage the handler for walks and social interaction
• Reduce life numbing and blurring medications
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story.